I didn't win anything in the Matlock Bath competition...ah well. Life goes on(!). AND I have one exam done, and only one to go. That's only 3 hours that stand between me and FREEDOM. I did get out with the camera the other day though, trying out my ND (neutral density) filter - it's like sunglasses for the camera...took these shots at Swarkestone:
I think they're nice...I want to use the filter to get some shots of moving water - it lets you blur the movement so it looks all milky and ethereal. Of course, I'd have to find some picturesque moving water first - in short supply around Derby to be honest! And I'm not sure Melissa will accompany me to "the country" (must be said with a look of pure horror on your face) any time soon.
But her, half term is in just a few short days, and I'm hoping to get out to Bradgate Park for some of the autumn colours, and maybe even a few shots of the deer rut - here's hoping!



No comments:
Post a Comment