Sunday, 28 October 2012

autumn colours





Took some shots of these fallen leaves this morning and combined them to make a triptych...just a little project now I have no university study to be doing (although I'm sure I should be doing stuff for school - ah well!). I haven't been able to get many shots of the autumn colours - we went to Bradgate Park over half term but the trees were still resolutely green in the main part:
It was a nice day though, and we hunted down this white stag to get a shot of:
Obviously we didn't ACTUALLY hunt it, and it didn't seem especially bothered about us being near it...! Most of the deer were in the (restricted-unless-you-pay-£30) deer park, so couldn't get many more shots without fear of being shot ourselves - and not with a camera.

Back to work tomorrow, so photography likely to take a back seat again until Christmas. Unless it snows. Or is nice and frosty. Or misty. Or...




No comments:

Post a Comment