Sunday, 14 October 2012

first frost

The first frost of the year is quite beautiful...I couldn't resist getting out early and firing off a few shots...

These were of the top of the car...I was glad I'm not off to work this morning, because I haven't bought this year's de-icer yet, and scraping ice sends shivers through me(!). I then crawled around on the floor looking at little stuff:
There was a spider's web in the grass, but the limitations of my camera (and my skills) meant I couldn't quite get it in focus...the dew drops were pretty though. Next I attacked the neighbour's flowers (not literally...):

And finally I saw this massive drop of water nestling in a leaf...very pretty (although I admit, not actually still frost...):
I had fun...and it put off doing revision for an hour or so(!). I must get back to it now...but photos are much more fun than infectious diseases. Mind you, MOST things are more fun than an infectious disease :)




No comments:

Post a Comment