This is the monthly competition theme for January. HDR stands for high dynamic range, and can look really unnatural:
However, I think I like it(!). I went out to Wollaton Hall (also known as Wayne Manor from the latest Batman film!) yesterday, with the aim of taking nice pictures of deer and things, and possibly getting some images I could combine to create HDR images (using some software called photomatix - I can't work out how to do it otherwise!). It was freezing cold, and I came away with some (average) deer photos and some nice shots of the building, which I then HDR-ified. I was pleased with the results:
The last one is my favourite, I think, and probably the one I will enter into the competition. So, as my first venture into the world of HDR I'm pretty chuffed :) Let's see what the competition results say in a few days (I've done really badly recently, so would be nice to get a good result...or at least a vote...).




No comments:
Post a Comment