This involved wandering around some dark alleys with my camera, and (possibly) trespassing - although in my defence there were no signs telling me NOT to approach the dark abandoned warehouse...ho hum. So here you are - Derby via graffiti!
This 'angry face' is seen all over Derby in various colours and shapes - this one was on Raynesway. Also along this path were the following:
I wandered towards the warehouse next, snapping this landed octopus on my way:
The warehouse itself was covered, so here are just a couple:
I had fun, although the adrenalin nearly pushed me inside the building (which I fear would have been a bad idea in the near-dark)...somewhere to return in the light, I think! I now seem to be travelling around Derby with one eye on the walls around me in case I spot something particularly good. A new obsession? Perhaps...just don't tell Melissa(!).







No comments:
Post a Comment